Saturday, September 8, 2012

Home Away From Home


   Hellooo everyone!  I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long.  I've probably lost some would-be followers with my tardiness. 

   Well!  Down to business!  Today I've been busy moving into my guest house area.  I am so thrilled to have a little place of my own! 
   Check it out!  Before:

   



   I have three---count 'em---THREE whole rooms all to myself!  The first is the view from the outside through the doors.  The next room has a sink and a loong countertop, and those shelves and sink in the third picture is my bathroom.  Hehe..the toilet was right in front of me when I took this picture, but it was impossible to get at an angle where you could see the entire bathroom, and I didn't feel the need to take a picture of the toilet individually.  :) 
   After: 



   Isn't it great?  I'm so proud of my shelves!  



 Soo, that's the low-down on this town!
 Oh, yes.  And here's another picture you need to see: 




   This is my buddy Purr sitting atop my journal alongside a teacup with Chai tea inside it.  Of tigers and tea, you see.  I bought Purr a long time ago "with my own money," as I used to say.  Of all my stuffed animals, Purr is my favorite and has gone with me on many trips. 
   Lulu, my official little sister, loves nothing more than playing with me and Purr with her own animals.  She has one in particular whose name is Tender.  (Known to the world as Flip the Beanie Baby)  When she wants Tender to play with Purr, she says, "Let's play TenderandPurr." 
   I'm a little rusty in my make believe abilities, but Purr is a trooper.  After all these years he has a strong character.  It's never too hard to think of what Purr would say.
   However, I've a sneaking suspicion that Tender is falling in love with Purr, even if Tender doesn't have a very clear idea of what that is.  It makes things Awkward for both Purr and me.  Neither of us know what to do about it.  We'll just have to keep our heads...

   I promise I will be more consistant with my posts.  Till the next time! 

~Cadenza 

     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, just be courteous.